Try something completely new this vacation with a trapeze flying class in Kuta. Fly through the air or attempt daring aerial tricks during the 75-minute experience, under the guidance of an expert instructor. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and there’s no experience necessary.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
Make your own way to the Bali Dynasty Resort in South Kuta in time for a 3pm or 4:30pm class. After meeting your small group and team of three instructors, loosen up with a fun warm-up session, then listen as your instructors demonstrate the different techniques and explain the safety rules.
Enjoy time to practice basic positions on a stationary rig on the ground, then when you’re ready, strap on your harness and climb up the ladder to the real trapeze platform. With your instructors helping you every step of the way, launch yourself through the air and get your adrenaline pumping as you attempt daring aerial stunts. Best of all, there’s no need to worry as you are attached to a safety harness at all times and will never free fall onto the safety mats or net.
What to wear:
Wear comfortable non-restrictive clothing
Remove all sunscreen
No shoes but socks are allowed
What to bring:
Bring your PMA (positive mental attitude) tell yourself you will do this and put all fears and trepidations behind you, have fun!
Friends and family to watch and shout encouragement
A camera to capture your flying adventure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back, shoulder or neck problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- You will not be allowed to go on the trapeze if you are under the influence of alcohol, this compromises all health and safety rules which are designed with your own safety in mind.
- Vision and hearing impairments can be accommodated. People with other disabilities may be able to fly if they are able to climb the ladder with minimal assistance, and hang from the bar with their own hands. If you have questions, concerns or would like more information, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- 75-minute trapeze class
- Expert instruction and full safety equipment
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Transportation to/from attractions